Efficient Office Removal Specialists
How can you make your office relocation as pain-free as possible?
- Go in with a plan
- Begin packing as early as possible
- Contact Quick & Easy removals
Whether your office space is no longer suitable for your number of staff, you’re looking at relocating to a new area, or you simply want to take advantage of opportunities at new premises, moving offices can be as stressful as it is exciting. And with so many desks, storage facilities, computers and other items to move, you could find the whole process takes days, costing your business time and money.
At Quick & Easy Removals, we understand the importance of getting your business back up and running as quickly as possible after a move to minimise any downtime. We can arrange to move your entire office from one location to the next in the space of a day to ensure you don’t miss a beat. We’ll even disassemble and reassemble your office equipment in the shortest time possible, making sure you’re back up and running the day after you move.
In order to guarantee minimal interruption to your business schedule, call us in advance and we’ll arrange to make the move at a time that best suits your needs. It could be on the weekend, after hours or even overnight — whatever you’re looking for, Quick & Easy Removals can accommodate.
To aid in this regard, it’s useful for the office manager to come up with a floor plan prior to the move. Start by taking a look at the size of the old office and the size of the new office. If they’re of a similar shape and size, then you shouldn’t have too much trouble relocating the desks, keeping to a similar layout.
- If the office is larger, smaller or shaped differently, however, you’ll need to go in with a plan. Quick & Easy Removals will gladly assemble and place desks and other furniture, but in order to minimise downtime for your business, it pays to know exactly what the layout of the office is going to look like beforehand
- Try not to leave packing until the last minute — preparation is everything. Ensure all staff know the move will be happening up until the last day.
- If you’re in a building with an elevator, see if you can arrange with building management to hold the lift for the day. This will make moving much quicker as you won’t need to wait while other floors use the lift.
- Don’t forget to connect your utilities! Phone, water, internet, electricity –all the furniture in the world won’t matter if you don’t have these connected.
For Sydney Removals Call Quick & Easy Removals today or fill out our easy online form for an obligation-free quote!
- We'll take the stress out of moving!
- Your valuable items will be protected!
- We'll free up your time!
- You'll receive great customer service!
- There are no hidden fees!
- You will be satisfied!