3.Purposes for Collecting Personal Information: quickandeasyremovals.com.au collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:(a) to understand customer needs regarding quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s services; (b) to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers; (c) to fulfill your requests for products, services or information; (d) to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades where applicable, as well as of other products and services available from quickandeasyremovals.com.au , its affiliates; (e) to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s site; (f) to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from quickandeasyremovals.com.au and affiliates; (g) to bill accounts and maintain payment records; (h) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; (i) to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the quickandeasyremovals.com.au site or any quickandeasyremovals.com.au product or service; (j) to protect the services, products or rights of quickandeasyremovals.com.au , including but not limited to the security or integrity of the quickandeasyremovals.com.au site; and (k) to identify and resolve technical problems concerning quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s site, products and services.quickandeasyremovals.com.au also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention: quickandeasyremovals.com.au does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:(a) to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above); (b) to quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes; (c) as necessary if quickandeasyremovals.com.au has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s rights or property, other users of quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and (d) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that quickandeasyremovals.com.au or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. Your information may be stored and processed in the Australia, or in any other country in which quickandeasyremovals.com.au or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. After your account/registration becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), quickandeasyremovals.com.au will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove quickandeasyremovals.com.au ’s compliance with any applicable law.
6. Accuracy of Personal Information: quickandeasyremovals.com.au will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing quickandeasyremovals.com.au about changes to their personal information. You can do this by sending an email to
7.Security Safeguards: quickandeasyremovals.com.au will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
Clients have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting quickandeasyremovals.com.au on the above contact details. quickandeasyremovals.com.au will promptly correct such personal information.
Quick and Easy Removals Management
- We'll take the stress out of moving!
- Your valuable items will be protected!
- We'll free up your time!
- You'll receive great customer service!
- There are no hidden fees!
- You will be satisfied!